How to Apply
All applications to full-time undergraduate programs are processed by the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC).
The OUAC online application system allows you to apply to multiple Ontario universities or programs with one application. Here are the steps to follow:
- Apply online at www.ouac.on.ca.
- Current Ontario high school students complete the 101 application.
- All other applicants use the 105 application.
- Be sure to apply by the application deadline for the term and program you want to be admitted to.
- Once UOIT receives your application from the OUAC, we’ll send you information about the next steps in the admissions process.
Note: If you’re a student with a disability and want to be considered for admission to UOIT on the basis of disability, please read the information on our students with disabilities webpage.
The following applicants should apply directly to UOIT:
- Former UOIT students;
- UOIT graduates; and
- Applicants to part-time studies.